As an AI language model, I don’t have access to real-time data or predictions for specific future events. However, I can provide you with a general list of international collaborations in research and development that have been historically significant and are likely to continue evolving in the future. Please note that these collaborations might change or new ones may emerge in 2023. Here is a list of 10 prominent collaborations:
1. CERN (European Organization for Nuclear Research): Conducts cutting-edge research in particle physics and has collaborations with scientists from numerous countries.
2. International Space Station (ISS): A collaborative effort between NASA, Roscosmos, ESA, JAXA, and CSA to conduct research in microgravity and human space exploration.
3. Human Brain Project: A European collaboration focused on advancing neuroscience and understanding brain functions.
4. ITER (International Thermonuclear Experimental Reactor): An international collaboration involving 35 countries, working towards creating a sustainable fusion reactor.
5. Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases: Collaborative research efforts between national research funding agencies to address common chronic diseases.
6. Global Alliance for Genomics and Health (GA4GH): Promotes international sharing of genomic data and research to accelerate healthcare advancements.
7. International Cancer Genome Consortium (ICGC): A collaboration aiming to coordinate efforts in decoding the genomes of different cancer types.
8. International Ocean Discovery Program (IODP): An international scientific effort to explore the Earth’s history and processes through drilling and monitoring the ocean floor.
9. Human Cell Atlas: A global collaboration to map and understand the dynamics of all human cells, advancing our knowledge of human biology and disease.
10. Global Research Collaboration for Infectious Disease Preparedness (GloPID-R): An international alliance of research funding organizations focusing on proactive response to infectious diseases and pandemics.
These are just a few examples, and there are numerous other international collaborations in research and development across various disciplines. Keep in mind that the landscape of collaborations may change, and new ones might emerge in the future.